UES - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

UES

Wearing: IRO Jacket | Equipment Blouse | ASOS Jeans | Rachel Roy Loafers  

Been spending a little too much time uptown recently because of the blackout, but I honestly can't complain. It's so beautiful up here by the park - and the shopping isn't too bad either. I feel pretty helpless though and like I should be doing more than just sitting around waiting for Con Ed to get their act together - hopefully by tomorrow night we'll have our power back. I went downtown to my apartment this morning and uy, it was a whole new world down there. Empty streets, nothing is open, pitch black everywhere... kinda scary. So proud of everyone for staying strong though, go us. 


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan