DBrand - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

DBrand

Wearing: Dbrand Blazer & Jeans | Alexander Wang Heels | All Saints Beanie  

ATTN shoppers, your search for the perfect boyfriend jeans is officially over (if you let it be). I've recently collaboration with swedish brand DBrand (ugh my initials too - match made in heaven) and discovered the ultimate oversized denim pants. And, just for you guys there's a 30% off discount code you can use at checkout: weworewhat. Do it, do it.

In other news - by the time you're reading this I'll most likely be stepping onto the beach in beautiful Punta Cana, DR. AH I'm so excited to get away for a full week! I'll be posting regular outfits that I previously shot, but to keep updated on my trip follow my instagram @weworewhat.

30% off DBrand enter: weworewhat

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan