Featured in 'BPM News' ... - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Featured in 'BPM News' ...

                                                                                            CLICK TO SEE MORE










Well, i can finally show you my collab with BPM company, where i had to match some world wide famous brands for watches and jewelry with my very own style.
I had two days to make six outfits so a huge thanks goes to my crew, dad (as a driver), mum (as a catering service) and special thanks to the sisters Maja and Masa who were photographers! :)
There is also a interview with me, made by dear Jelena Karakas so it looks like a real editorial in which im very proud of.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts! :)

Happy snowy Monday!

p.s. in the next post, i will start sharing with you outfit by outfit and you will see complete photos even those that didn't made to the magazine! :)

p.p.s. also a huge thanks to lovely people from BPM company!

 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan