Just Add Tights - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Just Add Tights

Wearing: Zara Dress - Similar | Commando Tights | OASIS Booties | Helmut Lang Jacket | Phillip Lim Bag | All Saints Beanie | Vintage Sunnies (from American Apparel)


I bet we all do the same when it comes to switching from our summer to winter wardrobes - we either send clothing home to the rents, sell it, maybe even store it somewhere besides our tiny NYC closets. Yes, I do most of these myself, but I've recently started saving pieces from my summer wardrobe that I can "just add tights" to. Btw, I was inspired by a current Nifty Thrifty sale for the title of this post. Speaking of, make sure you sign up before next week because there is something coming up that you do NOT want to miss - maybe a collection of vintage clothing curated by me, or something like that.....


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan