Sports Luxe - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Sports Luxe

Wearing: Adidas Pants & Sweater | Zara Heels | American Apparel Beanie

Never did I think that those pants I used to refer to as "snap offs" would become somewhat, fashionable. The Adidas soccer track pants are the ultimate in sports luxe and definitely a statement maker when worn with heels. I went on a little shopping trip with a few of the fabulous ladies of Gin Lane Media to the Adidas store and picked up a few great pieces. I'm honestly obsessed with the SLVR collection and highly suggest you guys check it out in person (some great sweatpants and sweaters). Or maybe you can just raid your little brothers closet...

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan