Today's Everyday Fashion: Christmas Cheer - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Christmas Cheer




Buddy the Elf might tell you the best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear - but I think wearing red peplum and sequins takes the cake! I wore the green jeans outfit while hosting a Christmas dinner with my friends last weekend. It was purposely tongue-in-cheek (we joked that I looked like an elf), and I love showing my Christmas cheer throughout the season in over-the-top ensembles like both of these. Do you prefer understated or over-the-top holiday looks?

Red peplum: c/o H.C.B. Boutique, $30 (code "HappyHolidays" for 20% off before midnight)
Red cardigan: H&M, $18 (similarsimilar)
Sequin skirt: New York & Co, $25 (similarsimilarsimilarsimilar)
Black shoes: c/o Chinese Laundry, $99
Clear necklace: Banana Republic, old (similar)
White necklace: c/o Red Dress Boutique, $48
Green jeans: Lauren Conrad c/o Kohl's, $34 (similar, similar)
Red shoes: c/o Express, $30 (similar)

Topshop / Limited / Express
Arden B / Arden B
C. Russe / C. Russe

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan