Today's Everyday Fashion: Dress Pants - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Dress Pants

Inspiration: Refinery29

Dress pants are not my favorite. When I worked in an office in Boston, I would wear jeans during cold weather whenever humanly possible. That's why this inspiration photo caught my eye - because she makes dress pants look so cute! I tried my own blend of neutrals and textured winter fabrics with brown wool pants (see how I wore them last year), a navy wool jacket, gray sweater and cognac shoes and belt. I love finding a way to wear dress pants that feels sophisticated and fun at the same time. How do you wear dress pants?

Jacket: LOFT, $50 (similar, similar, similar)
Sweater: Express, old (similar)
Pants: Banana Republic, $50
Belt: H&M, $20
Purse: Emma Fox c/o Ross, $60 (same)
Shoes: c/o Nine West, $62 (similar, similar)
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Necklace: My Stella & Dot website charm $17 and c/o Jenny Present
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39 and $39
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $79 and $32

1. J.Crew  2. Old Navy  3. Banana Republic  4. Limited  5. Old Navy  6. Banana Republic  7. Ann Taylor

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan