Today's Everyday Fashion: Easy Does It - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Easy Does It



I love my new navy baseball t-shirt, and I love my new camo skinnies, and I want to wear both non-stop. So it makes perfect sense to pair them together! :-) I wore the top outfit for a roadtrip to Tampa on Tuesday, and the bottom is an attempt to dress it up for a dinner or another occasion. I like the idea of wearing these boyish pieces with something more feminine like a statement necklace and/or heels, although I might try it with darker heels next time (like these). Which look is more your style?

Navy baseball tee: Forever 21, $10
Camo skinnies: Zara, $63 (similar)
Boots: c/o Chinese Laundry, $150 (10% off with code AF10SHOE)
Heels: c/o Nine West, $62 (similar, similar)
Top necklace: My Stella & Dot website charm $25 and c/o charm Jenny Present
Bottom necklace: My Stella & Dot website, $68
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59 and $79

Also... should I keep this dress? I got it for 50% off on Black Friday, and I'm wanting more sheath dresses that are work-appropriate and good for TV segments. I like that this one is "different" but I also feel like I might tire of the print after one wear. Would you keep it?
Dress

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan