Today's Everyday Fashion: Gold Buttons - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Gold Buttons

Inspiration: Chloe Conspiracy

I bought this camel blazer for a steal two summers ago and have been meaning to switch the buttons to gold ones ever since. I switched the buttons on a Forever 21 coat once and loved the result. Gold military style buttons would be the finishing touch on this outfit - a Christmas-y ensemble perfect for a business meeting or even to wear to church. Would you switch this jacket to gold buttons? Have you ever switched out buttons before?

Blazer: Express, $25
Brooch: Banana Republic, old (similar, similar)
Sweater: H&M, $18 (similar)
Pants: Gap, $20 (similarsimilarsimilarsimilar)
Belt: H&M, $20
Purse: Emma Fox c/o Ross, $60 (same)
Shoes: c/o Nine West, $62 (similar, similar)
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39 and $49
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59 and $79 and $32 and $39

Nordstrom / Limited / Eddie Bauer / Hoss Intropia / Banana Republic


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan