Today's Everyday Fashion: The Graphic Sweater - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: The Graphic Sweater




I love trying new trends and the latest "graphic sweater" craze is no exception. I instantly fell in love when I spotted this fox sweater online, but I waited too long to visit a store and it wound up selling out. I tracked one down a couple weeks ago when reader was kind enough to give me the style # (find it at the link below). That's all I needed to call Old Navy and order one to be sent to me from a neighboring town. I think this outfit would also look great without the light pink polka dot shirt, but ultimately this is how I wound up wearing it. Are you wearing the graphic sweater trend yet?

Sweater: Old Navy, $16 sold out online
Shirt: Forever 21, $18
Jacket: H&M, $60 (similarsimilar)
Pants: Target, $22 (similarsimilarsimilarsimilarsimilar)
Pumps: c/o Nine West, $62 (similar, similar)
Purse: Karen Millen, gift (similar, vegan)
Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington, $199
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39 and $49
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan