Today's Everyday Fashion: Holiday Blues - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Holiday Blues

Inspiration: Piperlime

This photo was in my inbox last week and it instantly caught my eye. I love the idea of mixing navy and cobalt blue with black and sequins for a festive holiday look. Tomorrow I'm posting a bold red and green Christmas look, and after that a couple of cozy sweaters for lounging. What kind of holiday attire is your favorite -  sequins, red + green, cozy sweaters or something else?

Navy coat: Via c/o MJR Sales, $55 (similar, similar)
Shirt: Rock & Republic c/o Kohl's, $8 
Jeans: American Eagle, $35 (similar, similar, similar)
Sequin clutch: Limited, $15
Black shoes: c/o Chinese Laundry, $99
Necklace: Banana Republic, old (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39 and $49
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59 and $79 and $32 and $39

Speaking of blue and sequins, I tried on this Tracy Reese top at Target yesterday - it's currently 50% off! 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan