Today's Everyday Fashion: Ivory Jeans - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Ivory Jeans

Inspiration: Pinterest
Inspiration: Limited

I skipped a post this weekend so today I'm bringing you two outfits. ;-) Both contain the ivory skinnies I scored on Black Friday. White jeans have been my favorite staple for many summers, so I'm not sure why I waited so long to buy an ivory pair for winter! They look great with boots, aren't breaking the "no white" rule, and yet they add a certain lightness to the usual somber winter colors. Which outfit is more your style? Would you wear ivory jeans in the winter?

Sweater: Express, old (similar)
Scarf: c/o Happy Scarf, $24 sold out
Jeans: Limited, $37
Boots: Bakers, $90 see my top picks under $200 below
Purse: Karen Millen, gift (similar, vegan)
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $79 and $32

Sweater: Gap, $14 (similar, similar)
Jeans: Limited, $37
Necklace: c/o Ily Couture, $39
Purse: Juicy Couture/Neiman Marcus Last Call, $120
Boots: c/o Chinese Laundry, $150
Jewelry: same as above
1. Chinese Laundry  2. Charlotte Russe  3. Old Navy  4. Nine West  5. Dolce Vita  6. Novacas

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan