Today's Everyday Fashion: Light Pink Polka Dots - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Light Pink Polka Dots


Exploring my options! (Shirt is light pink.)



































Believe it or not, this look started with a J.Crew inspiration photo involving emerald jeans and leopard shoes. When I tried it with my clothes, it looked way too busy, so I switched the bottom to plain black jeans (my favorite), and also blue jeans with black or brown shoes. I love taking one idea and seeing how many different options you have, and then choosing the best. Which look is your favorite?

Shirt: Forever 21, $18 (Note: this shirt appears to be in stock, but I had some trouble getting checkout to process with it in my cart, so you might not be able to buy it online.) 
Sweater: American Eagle, old (similar)
Necklace: JcPenney, $15
Black jeans: Gap, $35 (similar)
Blue jeans: American Eagle, $33 (similar)
Purse: Karen Millen, gift (similar, vegan)
Black shoes: c/o Chinese Laundry, $99
Brown shoes: c/o Nine West, $62 (similar, similar)
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59 and $79

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan