Today's Everyday Fashion: Merry Christmas! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Merry Christmas!



"And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; You shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger." - Luke 2:10-12

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day with your friends and family! I am bummed to not be with my family in Kansas this year, but feel very blessed to have amazing friends who have welcomed me into their homes yesterday and today! For the occasion, this plaid shirt felt festive and I dressed it up with a sparkly necklace and heels (to make it more feminine), and will switch to boots when my feet get tired. What are you wearing this year for Christmas?

Jacket: c/o Conversation Pieces, $45 (similar, similar, similarsimilar similar)
Shirt: Old Navy, $17
Necklace: JcPenney, $15
Belt: H&M, $20
Jeans: Limited, $37
Pumps: c/o Nine West, $62 (similar, similar)
Boots: Steve Madden/Endless, $47
Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington, $199
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39 and $49
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan