Today's Everyday Fashion: Tie Dye - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Tie Dye



I snapped these pictures on my way out the door on Saturday. I had dinner with one of my dearest friends, followed by two holiday parties. I decided to bust out my new tie-dye skinnies for the occasion, and kept the rest of the look fairly simple. They were super-fun to wear and I'm already brainstorming different ways I can wear them for another night out. Would you wear tie dye jeans?

Shirt: LOFT, $30 (similar, similar)
Jeans: c/o Collide Boutique, $42
Necklace: My Stella & Dot website, $138
Pumps: Colin Stuart c/o MJR Sales, $24 (similar, similar, similar)
Clutch: Urban Outfitters, $30
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39 and $49
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59 and $79 and $32 and $39

Collide Boutique / Free People / CoutureCandy / Bebe / Zappos

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan