Today's Everyday Fashion: Winter Colors - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Winter Colors

Inspiration: WhoWhatWear

From the moment I spotted this inspiration photo, I knew I wanted to try it. The silhouette is not something I can see myself wearing, but the color scheme is one of my favorites in the summer and I liked how she made it cold-weather appropriate. I gave it a try and wore it for Christmas errands last week. Do you think these colors work in the winter?

Blazer: Forever 21, $25 (similar, similar, similar, similar)
Tank: J.Crew, $7 (similar)
Jeans: Limited, $37
Necklace: Aldo, old
Boots: c/o Chinese Laundry, $150
Purse: Karen Millen, gift (similar, vegan)
Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington, $199
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39 and $49
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59 and $79

Kendra Scott / Kendra Scott / Kenneth Jay Lane
Forever 21 / Lori's Shoes / Anthropologie

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan