Brooklyn Shares - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Brooklyn Shares

Wearing: Reformation Sweatshirt - Similar | F21 Pants | Jennifer Zeuner SnakeBar, Nameplate Necklaces | Leather Cap | Acne Boots | Carrera Sunnies 

Yesterday I did the unthinkable (kidding, sort of) and traveled into Brooklyn to visit my favorite vintage factory, Nifty Thrifty. I used my credits - which is all thanks to you guys for signing up (here) - and picked up some pretty great pieces including a Penny Lane like coat and an awesome plaid blazer. Can't wait to share them with you... Speaking of sharing, a few of my friends have been raving about how great Forever21 has been lately, so the other day I checked it out myself. These floral pants and a printed bomber jacket later, I concur. You never know where you'll find great clothes guys (one of my fashion mottos). 

BTW: a bunch of you have been commenting about how cold I must be, and you're absolutely right. Just so ya know, I've been wearing a fur/down jacket every single day. I've simply been throwing it off for a quick outfit shot (because obviously what's under is more important). So you're welcome, for freezing my ass off for a little bit everyday in the name of fashion haha. 



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan