Dungaree Dressing - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Dungaree Dressing

Wearing: H&M Blouse | Vintage Overalls - Similar | Theysken's Theory Shoes - Similar 

Look mah, no beanie! I've been getting a bunch of comments lately (mainly from my dad) about how I seem to always wear a beanie in my blog pics. Now come on, I definitely do not hate my hair, I actually LOVE it and feel lucky to never really have to worry about it. In the cold seasons however, a beanie A: keep me warm, and B: seems to always complete a layered look or add that perfect edge I constantly seek out. Guess you haters have to suck it up til Spring - oh, and the same goes for sunnies!

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan