Front Slit - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Front Slit

Wearing: J Brand Jeans | Alexander Wang Pumps | She Inside Sweatshirt | ASOS Baseball Cap

J Brand hits the nail on the head with these front slit wax skinny jeans that I really can't get enough of. I attempted to slit my own jeans in the front after seeing this style in Elin Kling's Nowhere collection a while back...but it was an epic fail. So happy I found this awesome pair and can't wait to wear them more. These are also my new wang heels, how cool is the green?
Sorry I've been MIA this week - I've been dealing with some personal things :/ Anyway, it's a gorgeous day in NYC which is a great change from the freezing cold weather - so happy to not be wearing a jacket! 


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan