Outfit | CPW - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Outfit | CPW


Ah slouchy leather pants, how I love thee. Before this look even became a trend, I'm proud to say I was ordering my leather pants in about 3 sizes too big (just to get this look). Now thanks to the likes of Vince, Phillip Lim, Mango, and H&M - you can get this look at any price. I paid Singer22 a visit while visiting my family at home over the weekend, and fell head over heels for these Vince slouchy leather pants, as well as this Iro jacket (and another others you'll see later this week). I know the pants seem to hurt your wallet a bit, but TRUST ME, they're worth it. CPW: Cost Per Wear people. 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan