Shaggy Me - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Shaggy Me

Wearing: Clover Canyon Pants | PinkyYotto Jacket (in stores on East 9th st) | Theyskens' Theory Booties - Similar | Urban Outfitters Sunnies

And she does it again! I can officially put another successful thrifting adventure on my belt - and walk home for Vintage Valley (what I like to call the East Village) with a smile. Hitting up one of my favorites yesterday, Tokio7, I discovered these amazing Theyskens' shoes I had coveted for quite some time now (and for a nice little discount too). Lucky me, they were my size {duh}. I was thinking though, if I didn't ALWAYS (and I mean always) have the best luck with vintage/thrift shopping, maybe I wouldn't love it as much. My friends never really loved it until the day I took them out with me... Who's next? 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan