Today's Everyday Fashion: Hamburglar - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Hamburglar

Inspiration: FabSugar

I love this striped shirt, but am scared of looking like the Hamburglar in it, so neutrals are the way to go! I especially love pairing black pieces with brown, so her idea of a trench coat and brown belt was right up my alley. How would you wear these stripes? (See another way I wore it with turquoise and camel here.)

Trench: New York & Co, $50 (old)
Shirt: c/o Francesca's, $34 (similar, similar, similar)
Jeans: Vigoss c/o Nordstrom Rack, $40
Necklace: Banana, old
Belt: H&M, $20
Purse: Emma Fox c/o Ross, $60 (same)
Pumps: c/o Nine West, $62 (similar, similar)
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59 and $79 and $79

Express / Nicole Miller  / New York & Co.
Rachel Zoe / Anne Klein / NM Last Call


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan