Today's Everyday Fashion: The Loafer Pump - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: The Loafer Pump

Inspiration: Shopbop




My first look with these plaid jeans was decidedly rock-n-roll. This time I went preppy with a navy boucle jacket, tie-neck shirt (also pictured without the tie), and to top it off - new loafer pumps. I've been wanting dark brown pumps and decided to go with a loafer style, for a little extra oomph and it's a style I've been considering for awhile. I got a great deal with an online coupon (now expired), however, I'm not totally sold on them (I haven't worn them out of the house yet). Which way do you prefer today's outfit - with or without the tie? Which loafer pumps are your favorite?

Navy jacket: Zara, $90 (similar, similar, similar, similar)
Sweater: Gap, old (similar)
Printed shirt: Banana, $40 (similar)
Jeans: Limited, $20 (similarsimilarsimilarsimilar)
Loafer pumps: Nine West/Piperlime, $40
Purse: Emma Fox c/o Ross, $60 (same)
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot website 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website 1, 2, 3, 4

Nine West / Cole Haan / Anne Klein
Nine West / Tommy Hilfiger
Naturalizer / Nine West / Limited

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan