Today's Everyday Fashion: Saturday Shopping - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Saturday Shopping

Inspiration: Piperlime


I snapped these pictures on my way out the door yesterday! I put together the bottom outfit first. I love this t-shirt and wear it constantly (this is my third blog post with it), but realized it was too hot for boots and a coat, and the boots were looking a tad awkward. I put together the top outfit next, and wore it for shopping and dinner (see another outfit with the skirt here). It was super comfy, and casual but fun. What's your Saturday shopping style?

Shirt: Mudd c/o gift card, $20 (similar, similar)
Skirt: Express c/o gift card, $30 (similar, same)
Boots: HCB Boutique c/o, $54
Necklace: Windsor Store c/o sold out
Purse: Karen Millen, gift (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot website 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website 1, 2

Leather jacket: Banana Republic, $150
Shirt: H&M, $15 (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle, $33 (similar)
Belt: H&M, $20
Boots: HCB Boutique c/o, $54

Urban Outfitters / Express / Neiman Marcus
Nordstrom / Piperlime

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan