Today's Everyday Fashion: Tartan - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Tartan

Inspiration: This Time Tomorrow

My recreations are usually not this literal, but it's also not very often that I have such similar pieces already in my closet! I never would've thought to put these pieces together and I'm surprised how much I like the end result. Blue jeans instead of the skirt would also work, and I'll be searching for more creative ways to wear this red plaid shirt. Would you wear plaid + leather + colorblocking together?

Leather jacket: Victoria's Secret, $257 (cheaper)
Plaid: Old Navy, $17
Skirt: Limited, $39 (similar, similar) (pants, pants, pants)
Pumps: c/o Chinese Laundry, $99
Purse: Michael Kors, Santa
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59 and $79

Lands' End / Limited / Sandra Ingrish / Forever 21 / Forever 21 / Piperlime

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan