W Magazine Best Performances 2013 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

W Magazine Best Performances 2013

Ugh, I am just head-over-heels for W Magazine's Best Performances 2013, featured in their upcoming February issue. Throw in some of my favorite actors all together saying random things (Most of which I would repeat) and I'm hooked. Every dang time, let me tell you.
"It's easier to do an action scene than a love scene. I love fighting. When the camera's not rolling, I'll usually punch some of the actors, just for fun." Further proof that Jessica Chastain and I would get along beautifully in real life. I play punch people all the time. Also, she looks stunning here. And yes, this is the same Giorgio Armani gown Olivia Munn wore to the Golden Globes last week. I like it better here, shocker, I know.
"When I did Catch Me If You Can, in 2002, I had a really big crush on Leonardo DiCaprio. I had fixated on him in Growing Pains and in Titanic. I was like, 'Oh, my gosh, if I ever work with Leo, it will be wonderful.' And then, there I was, with pigtails - looking not at all like Gisele, whom he was dating at the time. I figured my chances were pretty slim, so I just focused on the work." I heart Amy Adams more and more.
"I love Ryan Gosling! I met him at the Governors Ball after the Oscars two years ago, and I freaked out. He stares into your soul. He's really tall, and the boys in my grade are all shorter than I am. He was looking down at me, which was a first, in a weird way. He shook my hand and said, 'It's so nice to meet you.' I didn't kiss him goodbye. I didn't have the confidence." If I could take Elle Fanning as my own, I wouldn't think twice. She's the cutest little thing ever. Also, this Oscar de la Renta dress is wonderful.
I adore Marion Cotillard forever, you guys. Forever.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan