Das Boot - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Das Boot

Wearing: Helmut Lang Jacket | Vintage Dress - Similar | Urban Outfitters Beanie | Steve Madden Booties

Das boot, this boot, the boot. You remember, it started with the infamous Balenciaga buckle boot which we were all like "this is amazing but not worth over 1k." And as usual, brand after brand followed with their own versions and renditions of this burly bad-ass ankle boot. None of them caught my eye and I really didn't think the style seemed fitting. But, I happen to love this pair from Steve Madden (even with the chunk in the bottom half of the boot) - it still has a slimming width making it okay by me. So this is me taking a break from pointy toe heels and tapping into my East Village dweller self.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan