Denim Checks - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Denim Checks

Wearing: Current/Elliot Jeans | Marc by Marc Jacobs Shirt | Vintage Blazer - Similar | ASOS Baseball Cap | Alexander Wang Pumps 

Denim on denim is never overkill in my opinion, and I think most you can agree. The outfit inspiration behind the above was simply me wanting to bring out the green in the plaid using the green in my new wang pumps. The obvious choice would be all black and probably something leather, but I was feeling rather spunky yesterday (which meant not being afraid of a little color for me). Don't worry though, Sunday I'll be posting an all black outfit again {blarg}.  

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan