Sin City - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Sin City

Wearing: Gypsy Warrior Skirt - Similar | All Saints Tee | PinkyYotto Jacket - Similar (love this jacket) | Topshop Booties | Prada Sunnies | Movado Watch

Hey from Sin City! Now obviously for me, what happens in Vegas isn't going to stay there because I love sharing everything with you guys! The weather is beyond perfect and I'm just so happy to be away  (even if it is for work). Last night was also so much fun... I had such a nice dinner with my boyfriend at STK and then we hit up Lavo for some late night fun. Reason I'm here: ENK is throwing one of the trade shows here this week and flew me down for some live blogging! So keep an eye out on my Instagram and such tomorrow for a fun day at #ENKVegas. 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan