Today's Everyday Fashion: Blush and Neutrals - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Blush and Neutrals

Inspiration: Talbots

I wore this yesterday for church, lunch, and a small roadtrip. I was inspired to mix blush with neutrals thanks to my inspiration photo - or rather, I put together this outfit in my closet and then remembered the photo, realizing that's probably where I got the idea. :-) Also, boots are very much on sale right now so I'm hoping to pick up a pair. Finding ones that aren't huge on my calves has been tough, but I love every single pair below so I'm getting out my measuring tape and reading a bunch of reviews, then picking a couple to try. Would you wear these colors? What boots would you order?

Polka dot shirt: Forever 21, $18 (similar, similar, similar)
Blazer: H&M, $60 (similarsimilar)
Sweater: H&M, $18 (similar)
Jeans: Target, $22
Shoes: Banana Republic, $50 (similar, similar)
Necklaces: Banana Republic, Stella & Dot, Jenny Present
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot website 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website 1, 2

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan