Today's Everyday Fashion: Now and Later - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Now and Later







When I first got this sweater, I immediately wanted to pair it with ivory jeans and colorful accessories for a spring/summer look (top photo). The day I actually wound up wearing the sweater, it was dark and chilly and my previous idea just didn't fit the mood, so I wound up wearing it with dark denim as pictured (bottom photo), and will be saving the spring version to wear in a few weeks! It's one sweater, two ways to wear it. One for now, and one for later! Which outfit do you like more?

Sweater: Conversation Pieces c/o, $24
Ivory jeans: Limited, $37
Belt: H&M, $20
Yellow pumps: Bandolino/TJ Maxx, $22 (similarsimilarsimilarsimilar)
Purse: Melie Bianco c/o It's in the Bag (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot 12
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3, 4

Sweater: Conversation Pieces c/o, $24
Blue jeans: H&M, $32 (similar, similar, similar, similar)
Nude pumps: Piperlime, $30
Necklace: My Stella & Dot, $118
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan