Today's Everyday Fashion: Skirt Trick - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Skirt Trick

Inspiration: Nasty Gal
Same dress x 4

I wore this for a speaking engagement in Tallahassee yesterday! (It was for my VISIT FLORIDA gig.) I was craving the cobalt skirt + necklace combo, and Dalmatian print felt like the perfect print to combine it with. I only have a Dalmatian dress, and while I love wearing dresses as tops, this is the first time I've tried one with a fitted pencil skirt (I usually go for a fuller skirt, like so). The dress adds some warmth, and also gets rid of any hints of VPL, but it made my skirt a bit tighter and I had to make sure the dress stayed in position throughout the day. In the end, I could hardly tell I was wearing a dress and I don't think anyone would've ever guessed, so it's a trick I plan to try again. Do you ever wear dresses as shirts? 

Dress (worn as shirt): H&M, $30
Cardigan: Express, old
Skirt: Limited, $35 (similarsimilarsimilarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections c/o
Shoes: Chinese Laundry c/o (same)
Purse: Michael Kors, Santa
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot 12
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 123

White House  /  Juicy Couture  /  Dillard's  /  DKNY
Calvin Klein  /  Rebecca Taylor  /  Arden B  /  Dorothy Perkins
Target  /  Eliza J  /  Dillard's  /  Wallis 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan