Marie Claire April 2013 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Marie Claire April 2013

So, truth be told I am having, yet another, major girl crush at the moment. This time, it's on the gorgeous Olivia Wilde. I saw "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" last night and was seriously most impressed by her. She's so pretty, I can't deal with it normally. Jason Sudeikis is a stupidly lucky man. Curses. Anyway, Olivia Wilde graces the April issue of Marie Claire and I mean, it's pretty great. Minus the whole wet hair look because heaven knows I hate that so much. 
Stunning. I mean, it's stupid.
I really hate the hair here, which is a bummer because her current hair cut is actually really quite delightful.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan