Today's Everyday Fashion: Blue Willow - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Blue Willow

Inspiration: Pinterest




My obsession with Blue Willow print began when I read the book by Doris Gates as a little girl, and continued when I saw the inspiration photo of Victoria Beckham in InStyle Magazine circa 2005 (approximate). To this day, VB's Cavalli dress is one of my favorite dresses on the planet and so to say I'm excited to find similar prints in stores right now is an understatement. Today I'm showing two ways to wear this trend - one for a night out, and one for day. I picked up the pencil skirt first, but I found the dress on Monday so I'm planning to return the skirt. I love both, but prefer the vibrant blue of the dress, and for my life I need outfits for dinners and nighttime events way more often than I need office wear. Would you wear a Blue Willow-type print? Which one is your favorite?

Dress: Forever 21, $20
Shoes: Pink & Pepper c/o
Earrings: My Stella & Dot, $34
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 12345

Skirt: Target, $23 - returning
Sweater: Gap, $20 (similar, similar)
Pumps: Enzo Angiolini/Piperlime, $32
Earrings: My Stella & Dot, $34
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Forever 21  /  Chico's  /  ASOS
Chico's  /  Wallis  /  Macy's
Macy's  /  Chico's  /  Target

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan