Today's Everyday Fashion: Concert Chic - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Concert Chic

Inspiration: Windsor Store



I have a serious thing for concert tees: Madonna, Journey, Springsteen. Which is ironic because I don't really like concerts.* Some friends have speculated that it's because I get claustrophobic in crowds, or I can't sit still for long, or maybe I'm just not cool enough for the concert scene. For now, I will continue rocking on vicariously through the clothes on my back, like today's concert tee meets camo-and-other-sparkly-things combination. What kind of concerts do you like to attend? Do you wear concert tees?

*Full disclosure: I have attended Kelly Clarkson and Ludacris concerts (not on the same night) and really enjoyed both of them. I also love the ballet.

Leather jacket: Victoria's Secret, $257 (vegan, vegan)
T-shirt: Forever 21, $16 (similarsimilar, similar)
Pants: Zara, $63
Necklace: My Stella & Dot, $89
Shoes: Chinese Laundry c/o
Purse: Michael Kors, Santa
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3

Kohl's  /  Gap  /  Forever 21  / Urban Outfitters
Piperlime  /  Kohl's  /  Forever 21

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan