Today's Everyday Fashion: Crochet Peplum - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Crochet Peplum






This is what I wore for a long, action-packed day this weekend including lunch out, letting a friend use my vehicle to move furniture, and a family birthday dinner. Pictures were taken in the backyard before dinner (I love the orange grove!), and when my photographer kept shooting after I said stop, I started goofing off and I wound up liking the candid shots even better. :-) This new top is one of the prettiest things I've ever had the privilege to wear. Crochet lace + peplum, plus my favorite kind of denim (distressed) and my favorite kind of pump (nude) = well, pretty much one of my favorite outfits ever. What are your absolute favorite styles that you come back to over and over again?

Top: Lily + Violet c/o (C. Russe, F21)
Jeans: American Eagle, $33
Nude pumps: Enzo Angiolini/Piperlime, $32
Necklace: My Stella & Dot, $118
Purse: Michael Kors, Santa
Rings: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3


Silver Jean  /  Forever 21  /  American Eagle
ASOS  /   American Eagle  /  Paige

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan