Today's Everyday Fashion: Pink Bubbles - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Pink Bubbles




I wore this yesterday for lunch and errands. I like combining polka dot tops with bubble necklaces, because the shapes are similar without being too symmetrical. My pink bubble necklace looked best with this top (I own light pink, turquoise, yellow and burgundy), and so pink jeans were an easy match. I originally threw on nude pumps, but the black ones are more comfortable and have a slightly lower heel so I went for those for practicality sake. Which shoes do you like better?

Shirt: Windsor Store c/o, $26
Jeans: Target, $22
Purse: Michael Kors, Santa
Necklace: Ily Couture c/o
Nude pumps: Enzo Angiolini/Piperlime, $32
Black pumps: Chinese Laundry c/o (same)
Earrings: My Stella & Dot, $34
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3, 4

Skirt   /  Top   /  Skirt

Also... I stopped in Target yesterday for household supplies and got completely distracted by all the cute clothes in their spring collection. Hands down my favorite piece is the Blue Willow printed skirt (top left). I also bought the other two pieces I tried on, but not sure if I'm keeping them yet. The pink tweed is adorable in person but doesn't look great in pictures. I wish they had more things in my size so I could have tried all of them on, but these are the pieces I was drooling over. Which one is your favorite?


Skirt   /  Skirt  /  Skirt
Top  /  Top  /   Top  /   Top  /   Top
Dress  /  Dress  /  Dress  /  Dress  /  Dress

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan