Today's Everyday Fashion: Pretty Prints - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Pretty Prints

Inspiration: Pinterest




I love the pretty print in today's inspiration photo and it motivated me to try my own printed top with a similar chartreuse pencil skirt I had in my closet. You can see another way I wore this top here. I also found more pretty prints to shop; I ordered #1 (it's on clearance for $10!!), and I'm seriously tempted by #2 and #4. Do you tend to gravitate more towards prints or solids?

Cardigan: LOFT, $20 (similar, similar)
Top: Limited, $22
Skirt: Limited, $25 (similar, similar)
Belt: H&M, $18
Shoes: Restricted/Endless, $40 (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3

Collective Concepts  /  Calvin Klein  /  XOXO
Wallis  /  Tahari  /  Piperlime
Forever 21  /  Banana Republic


ps. Bubble necklaces are $16 through tomorrow!! Original price $49, we extended the promo by one day. Use code JSALE on any color at Ily Couture, buy here.


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan