Today's Everyday Fashion: The Printed Cardigan - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: The Printed Cardigan

Inspiration: Tory Burch



Printed cardigans... I adore them, but they can be difficult to style! This one reminded me of the retro cardigans at Tory Burch, so it was an immediate "yes" while shopping. After I got it home though it took me awhile to figure out what to do next. I want to try print-mixing a la the inspiration photo soon, but for now stuck with a solid navy top for running errands this week. Despite the wardrobe puzzle these cardigans create, I love so many of the options below and plan to stop in New York & Co. next week to check out the three pictured. Are you a fan of printed cardigans?

Cardigan: Limited, $30
Shirt: Banana Republic, $20
Belt: H&M, $20
Jeans: UnionBay c/o Kohl's, $23 (similar, similar)
Heels: Nine West c/o, $62 (similar, similar)
Flats: Michael Kors/Marshalls, $50 (similar, similar)
Purse: Karen Millen, gift (similar, similar)
Earrings: My Stella & Dot, $34
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3, 4

Zappos  /  Gap  /  New York & Co.  /  Old Navy
New York & Co.  /  LOFT  /  Anthropologie
J.Crew Factory  /  Anne Klein  /   New York & Co.  /   LOFT

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan