Today's Everyday Fashion: Studded Pumps - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Studded Pumps

Inspiration: Kate Spade


Top look: I may not own a sprinkled donut sweater, but that didn't stop me from re-creating this Kate Spade look. I paired a similarly-hued aztec tee with a navy polka dot pencil skirt, and while it's a tad busy, I do kind of appreciate the quirkiness for a creative office environment. Makes the work day more fun, no?

Bottom look: I like this outfit even more and can't wait to wear it. I got these shoes last year and was on the fence about them at first, but I love them to death this year. Studded pumps are everywhere, I'm trying stop myself from buying pretty much every pair pictured below.

Which outfit do you prefer? Would you wear studded shoes?

Blazer: H&M, $37 (similar, similar, similar, similar, similar)
Shirt: Express, $25 
Skirt: Banana, $50 (similar, similar, similar)
Jeans: H&M, $32 (similar, similar, similar)
Nude pumps: Colin Stuart c/o MJR Sales, $17 (similar)
Pink pumps: Colin Stuart c/o MJR Sales, $27
Earrings: My Stella & Dot, $34
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3

JcPenney  /   BCBG  /  Vince Camuto
Lola Cruz  /  Betsey Johnson  /  Schutz
Schutz  /  Steve Madden  /  Michael Antonio

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan