Today's Everyday Fashion: Celebrity Inspired - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Celebrity Inspired

Inspired by: Who What Wear




This Olivia Palermo look is one of my all-time favorite celebrity outfits. I wish I could afford her actual outfit (those shoes!) but for now I will stick to the closest thing I've got hanging in my closet.  I love the high heels for a night out, or for a more casual backyard soiree (where I wore it a couple weeks ago), then earthy sandals will do. Would you wear Olivia's outfit? What shoes would you wear?

Skirt: Express c/o, $30 (same, similar)
Top: Express, $25 (similar, similarsimilar)
Heels: Colin Stuart/MJR Sales, $24 (similar, similar)
Flats: Nine West/DSW, $60 (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3, 4

- 80's inspired fashion -

Blu Bijoux  /  American Apparel  /  Boutique to You
Dillard's  /  Charlotte Russe  /  Target  /  Neiman Marcus
ASOS  /  Adidas  /  Mink Pink

Also - in celebration of The ‘80s: The Decade That Made Us, a three-night series on National Geographic starting April 14th at 8pm EST, I'm sharing some of my favorite 80's fashion. I'm pretty sure I will never tire of neon. Ever. :-) What are your favorite 80's trends?

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan