Today's Everyday Fashion: Fresh Take - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Fresh Take

Inspiration: Chictopia email



I wore this blazer and denim combo last year (here) and am loving the fresh take with mint and ankle-strap shoes. If I owned an office here in Orlando, then this is what I would wear. I remember seeing a picture of Jenna Lyons in her office wearing a blazer and distressed jeans probably 10 years ago and I wanted to be her! She still rocks this style today and I totally would too. ;-) Where would you wear this look? 

Blazer: Banana Republic, $69 (similarcheaper)
Shirt: Express, $25
Jeans: American Eagle, $33 (similar, similar)
Shoes: H&M, $35 (similar, similar, similar, similar)
Necklace: Windsor Store c/o
Purse: Michael Kors, gift
Rings: INPINK c/o, My Stella & Dot 1
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan