Today's Everyday Fashion: Polka Dot Denim - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Polka Dot Denim





Polka dots are cute, chambray is cute, so why not combine the two into a fun trend? I've been seeing this style everywhere lately and wanted to give it a try. Polka dot skinny jeans were my original goal (I tried on the Limited pair below and loved them) but ultimately I spotted this fun skirt in a lightweight chambray and simply couldn't resist. Are you a fan of this trend? What polka dot chambray items would you wear?

Top: LOFT, $27 (similarsimilar)
Skirt: Francesca's, $38 
Belt: H&M, $5
Shoes: Lauren Conrad c/o Kohl's, $28 (similar, similar, similar)
Rings: My Stella & Dot 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3, 4

Line & Dot  /  Piperlime  /  Forever 21
C. Wonder   /   Urban Outfitters   /  Lauren Conrad
Forever 21  /  Forever 21  /  ASOS   /  Limited

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan