BLACK CAT - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

BLACK CAT

Another date outfit. Wore this last week for dinner with my boyfriend.  Kept it simple with a grey sweater dress, Oxblood red jacket and black single sole strapped heels.
I am OBSESSED with this cat..... It is my favourite part of the dress. The jacket is from Adams 300ksh. The sweater dress is from Adams 100ksh.


The chain is from African Relics, 1200ksh. 

African Relics
Located in Market Stalls Centre, First floor A1, on Muindi Mbingu Street right opposite City Market.
You can speak to the store owner Bridgette on 0723134582.


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
XOXO
JOY KENDI

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan