SKIN TIGHT - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

SKIN TIGHT

Wore this for a date night with my boyfriend........:). I absolutely love this skirt, it make me feel soooo sexy.
The crop top is an oldie but a goodie. Its an old tee that I cut into a crop top, The patent-leather skirt was a gift from a friend and the heels used to be a pair of gladiator pumps. I decided to cut out the middle segment to make them a single-sole strapped heel......LOVE
I am soo glad this skirt has a stretchy cotton fabric back, otherwise I would not have been able to fit into it. .......CURVY WOMEN ISSUES LOL.......

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
XOXO
JOY KENDI

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan