Today's Everyday Fashion: Python Print - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Python Print

Inspiration: People





Last year I paired this top with basic black for a night out (here). This year I got a little more bold and paired the same top with bright yellow a la my inspiration picture! I would wear the jeans and heels version for dinner, and the shorts version is fun for errands here in Florida. Would you wear python print?

ps. I'm switching to my new website later today and moving off Blogger (yay!). Fingers crossed the transition is smooth with no bumps. If I disappear for a few moments I promise I'll be back soon. :-)

Shirt: Victoria's Secret c/o MJR Sales, $20
Jeans: Limited, $15 (similar, similar)
Shorts: Gap, $35 (similar, similar)
Necklace: My Stella & Dot, $89
Purse: Michael Kors, gift
Heels: Victoria's Secret c/o MJR Sales, $27 (similar, similar)
Flats: Dolce Vita c/o NM Last Call, $63 (same)
Rings: My Stella & Dot 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3, 4

Macy's  /  Pink Mascara  /  Piperlime  /  Jones New York
Michael Kors  /  Revolve  /  Jessica Simpson
Neiman Marcus  /  Jones New York  /  Lucky Brand

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan