BLOOM - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

BLOOM




Glassons ring / Colette bag / London Rebel pumps

Three great reasons for this title: one - my favourite jeans (pictured above) by Levi's are called Bloom, two - Spring is getting ever so close, and three - I am starting a little arts and craft project that may or may not be featured in this post and include the abundance of roses to add a little something to your hair (a perfectly fine accessory for the rest of the world going into Autumn as well ;)) The roses above were handmade by yours truly so the process took a little longer, but as my exciting supplies have arrived I will hopefully be able to get a little Etsy store stocked up and ready to go in no time!

On a side note, I am very ready for my favourite Australian fashion bloggers to come back home so I can stop obsessing over their adventures in colourful, instagram-worthy places such as Croatia, Greece and France. Savings for Europe shall now commence.

Photos: Mum


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan