LADY - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LADY




Junk Precious blouse* & She's a Lady skirt* / Glassons Waffle knit cardigan / Bardot heels / ASOS bag

Melbourne gave us a lovely morning (for those living here and mouthing at the screen "are you kidding??" - there was a brief moment of sunshine around 7.30am), so by the time the neighbours were waking, we were already arriving back home from a good hour long walk and with today's post done. 

The She's A Lady skirt from Junk is just as great as its short counterpart and, thanks to Mum's styling advice, I quickly found my favourite outfit thus far when we paired it with their Precious blouse (which I also wore here) and Glassons' waffle knit cardigan. I've always been drawn to a classier sense of style and I think this embodies my ultimate outfit for warmer weather and lunch plans (of which neither were present today). It's also looking like a strong contender for what to wear at MSFW in a week's time - should the weather act like it should when then new season arrives of course.

Photos: Mum




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan