Vogue September 2013 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Vogue September 2013

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE AND IT'S BETTER THAN I IMAGINED. Granted, I can't exactly tell you what I was imagining, but this is definitely better. Jennifer Lawrence graces the coveted September issue of Vogue and I'm stupid pleased with everything. My only complaint is her slight Mom-esque haircut, but everything else is so perfect that I am willing to look past it. Ah, the crazy things you do for girl crushes, eh?
Can it be Fall already? I'm over Summer and this is just killing me. I need gloves, blazers, long skirts and boots, please!
This is hands down my favorite shot. Everything is so wonderful, including her Dolce & Gabbana outfit. Here her hair is especially Mom-esque, but she looks so pretty that it's okay.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan