HYACINTH - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

HYACINTH







Forever New top (similar) and skirt (similar 1 & 2 )/ Unknown boots (similar) / ASOS Quilted bag / Diva necklace / Like A Harte clip (coming soon)


I'm going through a stage where I feel I need to reinvent my wardrobe and wear more brights and prints. I know I talked about this a few months ago but it's definitely time after I realised I've been buying a lot of black, white and grey lately - which there's nothing wrong with, however it isn't the most interesting thing to look at. Coral is definitely a colour I love in bottoms, but somehow this scalloped skirt went from being freshly ironed to ridiculously crinkled within a 10 minute span of driving to the pier, so apologies! 

Also the store should be opening this week - it's loaded and ready to go, but I'm trying to find cheaper shipping than the post office is offering because sending from Australia costs more than anywhere else for reasons I fail to understand. If I could send them in an envelope with free shipping - I would!

Photos: Mum


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan